- Modifications to the Agreement: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Covered Parties (as defined above) from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to (A) your use of the Site, (B) your breach of the Terms & Conditions, (C) your dispute with another user, (D) the unauthorized access to any password-protected area of the Site using your password, and (E) any image or content being reproduced as part of your order. If using the Site on behalf of a Third Party (as described below), you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Covered Parties as described on behalf of yourself and any Third Party.
- Copyright Notice: You acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including, without limitation, the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, typefaces, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively, "Content") are intellectual property and copyrighted works of ELITECANVASPRINT.COM. Reproductions or storage of Content retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code. Except where expressly provided otherwise by us, nothing made available to users via the Site may be construed to confer any license or ownership right in or materials published or otherwise made available through the Site or its services, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All rights not granted to you in the Terms & Conditions are expressly reserved by us.
- Use Restrictions: You may only use this Site to make legitimate requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a "Request"), and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. ELITECANVASPRINT.COM does not knowingly make sales to children under 13.
It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid credit card. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard-copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials or Content on this Site, including reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above without ELITECANVASPRINT.COM's prior written consent is prohibited.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of TEXAS, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in HOUSTON, TEXAS, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.